Harborne Lane is a family run business and is committed to delivering the highest standards of person centred care to our residents.
The role will require you to work shifts on a rota.
The key responsibilities of our Registered General Nurse include:
- To have up to date evidence based clinical knowledge in relation to client groups cared for within the Home
- To be able to communicate at appropriate levels with all residents, relatives, staff, other professionals and outside agencies involved in the care of the clients
- To be committed to expanding his/her expertise and professional development
- To be an effective team leader and role model.
- To have the knowledge to make research based decisions regarding nursing care needs.
- To have a flexible approach to working hours.
- To be able at all times to audit the care delivered to his/her clients ensuring that all their needs are met.
When joining Harborne Lane as a Registered General Nurse, we will offer you:
- 5.6 weeks annual holiday per annum (including public holidays)
- Career development pathways and formal training opportunities
- Free uniform
- Pension scheme
- Great working environment
To build upon our improvements and successes, we rely on our passionate and dedicated staff at all levels. We currently seek enthusiastic and caring team players to join us as Registered General Nurse. Harborne Lane delivers compassionate nursing, acquired brain injury, EOL, dementia and respite care in a high quality and caring environment.
You must hold a valid NMC PIN, experience of a similar role is desirable, but not necessary. It is equally important that you can demonstrate the right behaviours and attitude for working in an adult social care environment. We will provide a full induction alongside formal training opportunities to enable you to continue your career as a Registered General Nurse with us.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults. This post will require a DBS Disclosure.
Job Type: Contract 24 – 48 hours weekly
Salary: £17.50 per hour plus added benefits
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org