Activities Co-ordinator required
Harborne Lane is a family run care home provider. We are committed to delivering the highest standards of person centred care to older people in our home.
The key responsibilities of our Activities Co-ordinator includes:
- Planning and organising programmes of individual and group activities
- Be responsible for the appropriate use of the home’s activities budget
- Review and evaluate the activities programme so that it is kept up to date and fit for purpose
- Work closely with residents, staff and others involved in the organising and the running of events
- To undertake any other duties as required by line management
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of organising events and activities within a care home setting is preferred
- Good organisational skills
- A moderate level of computer literacy
When joining Harborne Lane as an Activities Co-ordinator, we will offer you:
- 5.6 weeks annual holiday per annum (including public holidays)
- Career development pathways and formal training opportunities
- Free uniform
- Pension scheme
- Great working environment
To build upon our improvements and success, we rely on our passionate and dedicated staff at all levels. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic team player to join us as an Activities Co-ordinator. Harborne Lane delivers compassionate residential, EOL, acquired brain injury, dementia and respite care in a high quality and lively environment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults. This post will require and DBS Disclosure.
Job Type: This is a full-time position but may involve working weekends and some evenings (when events are arranged).
Salary: £7.95 – £8.25 per hr
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org